Monday, November 06, 2006
This sucks! It's like I have run out of things to do. I am at home by myself the majority of the time while my husband is at work. I have domestic things to do like clean and organize but if I do everything in one night then I really wont have anything to do. I call people to chit chat, but they don't answer there phones. Do I have a disease or do they actually have something to do??? I guess I am just having my own pitty party. I will get over it and be in a better mood. I really miss my husband though and our evenings...the way they used to be. My agenda for the remainder of the evening is to clean the kitchen, start a load of wash and then do my lil workout that I started last night. That will probably burn a whole hour. Damn.

Well, today was a good day at the office though. I was really busy. We had this huge meeting to prepare for and there were some spreadsheets that I had been working on for weeks that were being presented. They were a success!! The meeting was full of my companys important people and they really liked my work. It was nice to hear a good job after all that work that I had completed. Also, my boss' daughter is preparing for an audition in January for her schools dance company and she asked me if I would help her train. I am really excited about that. I haven't put on my dancing shoes in a while so it will be nice to have a change of pace in my evenings. I really hope that we get a lot accomplished so that she can make the company.

Uh! Even this post is dull! Hopefully tomorrow will be better. I think that it is about that time for me and I am emotional and totally pmsing...so I am sure that is the cause for me feeling lonely. I am sooo ready for the weekend already...can you tell? Chat tom.
posted by kellykellykelly at 9:31 PM |



1 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger courtneyl said........
GIRL!!! i'm sorry but i can SO relate to your situation!! i miss r and our evening time too... it sucks!! don't be sad, you always have me...
(i've been so bored lately that i've been going to walmart twice a week!!!)