Monday, October 16, 2006

I guess one of my weaknesses is starting something and never finishing it. For example, my blog. My secret friend that I could vent to whenever I wanted. A friend that was always there when I needed it. A friend that let me be bitchy, excited, immature, hyper, or plain borning. How many friends let you do all that and more and still be there for you. Well...my blog has...except I haven't been very nice. My apologies for the neglet and reading other blogs without signing in to you. So I Do. This is my solomn vow to be a better friend. I will turn to you if I have a worry, or new news or a good ol pic of Britney. Let's start over...can we be friends again?

So here I am nine months since my last blog. Crazy, life has change quite a bit. To put you up to speed short and sweetly...my best friends son was born on my moms birthday. I was the in case of emergency call and actually got to witness childbirth..it really is a miracle. Lil'C moved to NE (this was and is really hard for us to deal with,) work started going down hill, I was interviewing at my old job and was turned down. (LC = Lil'C) We flew LC here for the summer. It was a great time and we missed him so much. There were baseball games, road trips, swimming, and parties. I quit my job in August after I was offered a fabulous Marketing postition at my old company. I accepted. Mid month we took our second vacation together to the Northeast with our very best friends J&J and their two children. I saw Philly, and south Jersey..North Wildwood to be exact. It was just want we needed. We had an exquisit condo with a view of the Atlantic. A week later were home and back to realty. Work started to take off and I am still learning so much 2.5 months later. I was able to work my first Conference and it was everything that I expected it to be..Exhausting and Fantasic. I hope to be apart of it next year.
So this year has had its ups and downs, but overall everything seems great right??? Well once you are up you eventually start coming down. My husband has had an unfortunate schedule change. Its HORRIBLE we never see eachother right now. We have one full say off together. I realize that there are worse things that could happen, but this is me being selfish and want to spend time with my husband..we are still newlyweda to me. Fortunately, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. The schedule is temporary 3 months is the verdict. Speaking of temporary..I receive information from LC's Mom that they are moving back...this I have heard before and this time I hope that its true. Today was the first time that I have communicated with her in 9 months. It felt good to talk to her and for her to acknowledge the fact that I was mad at her and that she understood why. My fingers are crossed and everything else in hopes that they move back. So that's it. I think that we are pretty much up to date...simplified.

So why did I come back??? I have lots of extra time right now so I decided that I am going to attempt to blog at least a few times a week and a run ha! Even though my time will fill up in the future, but they say you develop a habit after 20 something days. Let's give it a whirl. This is the completion of Day 1...I blogged..hard by the way...too bad its to dark to take my run. There is always tomorrow. Good night my loyal blog.
posted by kellykellykelly at 10:17 PM |



1 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger courtneyl said........
GIRL!!! GIRL!!! GIRL!!! YEAH!!! i'm so glad that you're back... i checked and checked for the longest time to see if you had blogged!! i know you can do it girl!!