Wednesday, October 18, 2006
I love this time of year! When I left work this afternoon the cold front came in. It was calm with a touch of wind that made the season feel more real. Its fall. My favorite time of year. The new season also brings Halloween, and of course the holidays. These holidays are going to be the extra special for my husband and I. (Now for the good news) LC's mom sent me an email today with an attachment. This attachment was a confirmed reservation for 2 flights down to Texas. Meaning LC and his Mom will be here for 5 days looking for a place to live...because they are moving back!!! I am soo excited...I couldn't help but cry when I was reading the email. The best part is..they will be in town when LC has his birthday and we will get to spend it with him. The thought of them moving back has always been something tha I have hoped for since the day they left and the day of her saying they are coming back to Texas was today. I have been waiting for so long. I am so happy I wanted to share it on my blog. This is news worth sprending. I will update as we near Nov.1 and of course post the progress of the visit and the move. Thank you for being here for my Day 3. 27 more til this whole blog thing sticks for good. Toodles.
posted by kellykellykelly at 9:42 PM |



1 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger courtneyl said........
YEAH!!! i am so happy to hear that LC is coming back!! i can only imagine how happy that makes you and b... :)
i am so happy for you too!!!