Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Hey You...Hey You...Hey You....It seems that is all I here when someone is referring to me at work. It is sooo irritating....my boss knows my name why doesn't he just say it?? I was going to post a huge rant about it, but I decided not to. So anyway, today was ok...it rained all day..it would have been a nice day to stay home with the windows open and chill. I was really productive which was much needed. When I got off worked I came home and changed then headed to target. I was on a mission for a Hot Wheels Gorilla Race Track. Next Friday is LC's birthday and that was the only thing that he asked for. Of course we are going to get him more than one thing, but the track had to be the gift. I was dissappointed when I couldn't find it, so I had to send my happy ass to toys r us...and of course I found it. I picked up a few things then headed back to the house and of course had a detour to my mothers. I showed off the gifts that I bought and we were able to catch up. So we were having a conversation and my moms best friend came up. She came to visit last Sunday and has lost 35 pounds from the Master Cleanse diet. I called her and she is going to send me the recipe and I am going to give it a shot. I read some testomonies about it and there are a lot of postive results. Hopefully she will send me everything tomorrow and I can go to the store and get it started...so when I do start it I plan to keep a daily log of my progress. Well the hubby is home now....time for some QT. Chit Chat tomorrow. Night.
posted by kellykellykelly at 11:28 PM |



0 Comments: