Tuesday, October 17, 2006
So here I am...dear blog, day 2 and I came back...are you proud?? Today was a regular day. Woke up, got ready for work, ate some breakfast then started my day at the office. It was a normal day. Nothing special. This evening I went to J&J's for some company and dinner and a chance to play with the kiddos. Now I am home in my comfy clothes, watching some Sex and the City waiting for the hubby to come home. Just plain blah at the moment.

However I did receive some good news today. We may have a date for LC's return to Texas. Our fingers are crossed for December 1st and hopefully we will get to see him for his 6th birthday which occurs next month while they are here looking for a place to live.

My apologies for the dullness of the blog, hopefully the remainder of my week will be a little more eventful. Great I have the hiccups now. Anyway, p.s. much needed props to my GIRL for showing me how to change the font on this blog. Hopefully it wont be so plain now that I know I am able to add some color and style.

Nighty night dear blog.
posted by kellykellykelly at 9:05 PM |



0 Comments: