Monday, October 23, 2006
I AM: a wife, step mother, daughter, sister, and friend

I WANT: to buy a house, have a successful career, a healthy happy family


I HATE: liars

I MISS: Caleb with all my heart

I FEAR: I will lose someone close to me

I HEAR: what I want sometimes

I WONDER: what happened to people that I lost touch with

I REGRET: nothing

I AM NOT: a morning person

I DANCE: still, but not as much as I should or as I used to.

I SING: in my head, and in the car and sometimes in the shower.

I CRY: easily, over TV, a song, movie, or sweet words spoken

I AM NOT ALWAYS: on time, but it is something that I am working to improve

I WRITE: in my blog, hopefully more often then usual

I NEED: to stick to a diet and exercise

I SHOULD: take better care of myself

I START: some projects

I FINISH: most things that I do start, some just take a while
posted by kellykellykelly at 10:44 AM |



0 Comments: