Thursday, October 26, 2006
So I emailed my friend this morning and she sent me the steps for the Master Cleanse. At lunch today I bought all the ingredients for the Lemonade or what I like to call the LemonNasty..but I shouldn't judge just yet. I decided that I am going to start on Friday (tomorrow) in case there are any surprises in the bathroom. I would hate for something happen while I am driving to work. So I plan to log every day and what I am going through so those that are interested know what takes place.

Moving on....I am home watching you guest it Sex and the City...making some tea and making something to eat for dinner. Chicken Noodle and Grill Cheese..yum. I don't have any plans tonight, just to wrap LC's gifts and do some cleaning up around the house. Tomorrow should be interesting.
posted by kellykellykelly at 6:51 PM |



1 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger courtneyl said........
GIRL!! if you don't mind, send me the instructions for the cleanse... you'll have to let me know how it goes!!! hehe!!
i hope you & b have a GREAT weekend!!!