Monday, January 09, 2006
So I am back and I am starting this blog think all over.. First it started out as a weight loss log, then it turned in to a life journal and then a make shift gossip column...a few trickeled articles and then to nothing. So with the new year brings a new revamped on track blog.

I am still set on not being the fat wife. Of course I am still not at my target weight loss goal, but I can say that I have lost some weight...and I haven't gained anything back. Since September I think that it is safe to say that I have lost about 10 pounds. I am now out of the 150's. That is a huge accomplishment to me.

So today I started small. I have an addiction to caffine. I am just now realizing how much I realized on a soda to give me a kick start in the morning. I can't do that anymore. It's not healthy and it causes cottage cheese legs....I don't want that. I think I usually have about 3-4 sodas a day. I definately do not drink enough water like I used to. I went grocery shopping and bought healthy food and no soft drinks. I only had one soda today. That is a huge thing to me.

My goal....is small for now...I would like to see a difference by April. I will reward myself with tanning membership to get ready for the summer. Plus, I am celebrating my 23rd birthday and my 1st wedding anniversary. I have alot to show for and I want to look really good doing so.

I'll be back soon. Blog Hard!
K
posted by kellykellykelly at 8:16 PM |



0 Comments: