Monday, November 21, 2005

I have been accused of not blogging hard enough. So I am going to put forth some effort and get some things off my chest that I have been meaning to add to my blogging but things have been so crazy for us I havent had the time to sit down and blog away. I will try to start as far back as I can remember. First thing is first...I had my interview with "The Company" about the managment position and I was told that I had alot of the qualities that they were looking for, but that they thought I should wait. They told me to get into some training classes and work on my Senior promotion so that is what I am going to do.

My dear friend Best Friend Adam and I were working together at "The Company" he has since found a new direction in his life and has moved up North to be closer to his family and figure out what he wants to do with his life. Adam, thank you for being apart of my life. You are one of a kind. I hope that you find success in New York. I love you and I hope to see you as a Game Show host someday. We will always have Big Brother.

There are some issues that I am coming to terms with in my life. Recently I have realized that I am getting older....and my parents are getting older. It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it. What has hit me the most is learning about Type II diabetes for a close family member of mine..whom i am extremely close to has recently found out that they have diabetes...In my family...it is not only common because of weight issues, but it is also hereditery. So I myself need to make a permanent change so that I will not have to suffer later...but on a lighter note...I LOST 7 POUNDS!!! And I have to say this now because it is almost Thanksgiving and I will probably gain it all back. But I am excited about the 7 pounds woo hoo! I out completely out of the 150 lbs range...

This weekend was good...Friday we were suppose to have KK but plans have changed and we should get him on Tuesday and keep him until Sunday. I cant wait for that...we are going to get the Christmas decorations out.
So Friday we hung out around the house and completed the second season of the Soprano's. Saturday morning I got up and went Christmas shopping. I didnt buy very much but I got to cross a few things off the list. That night we drove out to Justin for my cousins wedding. It was so beautiful and touching. We are growing up so fast!
DH and I had such a good time.

That night we headed back to the house and some friends from his work stopped by and watched a movie. We were up sooo late and it seemed so early. We received a phone call at about 10:30. It was from U.P. he said that our cousins were in town from Michigan and that B would not be home for two years. That was really hard for me to grasp. We went to his house yesterday and all I could do was hug him soo tight. I didnt want to let go...but all we can say is that it could be alot worse. Things will get better and he will be ok. Tonight we are going to see U.P. he really needs us right now and we will be there for U.P. as long as he needs us...this section is vague on purpose. I apologize for any confusion. The picture that is posted is us yesterday at U.P. Please click on it to see it better...we look..you know if you dont see a bigger image of it. hehehe

Well I think that my fingertips are sweating now...I think that I have officially blogged hard. I should be back before the holiday. Enjoy!

xoxo- Kelly
Always say I love you and NEVER take anyone for granted!
posted by kellykellykelly at 9:12 AM |



0 Comments: