Monday, November 07, 2005
...ok so it has been like a month since my last blog, but there has been so much going with me right now and I have barely had a second to sit down and blog. I am on my lunch break right now, so that is why I have some time. This entry will be brief. Work is going great! I might get promoted. I have an interview today. I am really excited about the whole thing. Life at home is wonderful. My step son just celebrated a birthday and the party was perfect and he got so many gifts. He was soo happy. I haven't got to work out very much because of the lack of time that I have at home, but the DH and I have decided that we are going to start working out together and dust off the weight bench. You just wait and see....I am going to be smoking hot this summer....I bet be...I have plenty of time to get back in shape. Well, it is time for me to clock back in so I hope everyone has a good week! Toodles!
posted by kellykellykelly at 1:45 PM |



1 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Blogger Jaisn Hart said........
yes, good luck beautiful