Monday, July 18, 2005

I think that I am the only person in the world that TiVo'd Britney and Kevin: Chaotic. Some people may not know this about me, but I am secretly a Britney Spears fan. Like huge fan. I think that she is so great. And I really have no reason why. I used to despise her. Right now I am all about her. I guess this will be my way to come out of the Britney Spears closet. So here is my news.

There is chatter going around on the internet that Britney and hubby K-Fed are chatting it up with UPN about a second installment of their reality series. Guess What?! The birth of the POP Princess' baby or maybe BABIES is expected to be broadcasted! That should make an interesting second season. I am sure that I am the only person that I syched about this, but who cares! I think that it would be very interesting to see how she handles the joy of labor and bringing a new life in to the world. I just hope that she doesn't name the baby something crazy like Skittles or something.
posted by kellykellykelly at 12:27 PM |



0 Comments: