Friday, July 15, 2005


So the other day I am driving home from work. Right before I turn on my street there is a cop sitting in the coldesac...probably radaring people. So I turn on my street. Then I see another cop car that is almost across the street from my house. There are two cops sitting in this car. So I go into my house a little paranoid. My husband doesn't know what is going on either.

Now let me take a few steps back for a second to pull everyone up to speed. A few days before there was a shooting at a conveinence store down the street. Let me tell you...the city that I live in does not have a high crime rate...to have a shooting in this old folk suburb is not common. So there was a shooting, I don't think that anyone was killed but it still happened and the people that were shooting got away.

We should be on the same page now. So after I have come home and changed my clothes I go outside to check the mail and my old neighbor came over because she was checking the mail. She said that at the other end of the street it was blocked off and that there were a ton of cops standing around and waiting for someone and that they had already tackeled some guy. - Ok so I am a little freaked out right now. Then I went to the store and sure enough there was a HUGE stand off going on. After I went to the store my family and I went to have dinner at a friends house. When we returned that night it was like nothing even happened. No cops or guns nothing.

Then I find out that two houses down from MY HOUSE lived the people that shot up the 7-11 and apparently had been selling ever drug known to man out of the house and the stand off was to wait till they came home and then bust them. IS THAT NOT CRAZY!!!!

And that is all that I have. Have a good weekend.
posted by kellykellykelly at 12:44 PM |



0 Comments: