Monday, July 11, 2005
It's like a never ending game. Being an adult now there is always something going on in someone that you knows life. For the past 4 years there is always someone that I know or that I am close to that is having a baby, or now, their second baby. It just blows me away. I have been married for six months and with my husband for almost 3 years and we aren't prepared to bring a new life in the world. Right now, I am just terrified that I wouldn't be a good mom, or that I wouldn't know what to do. Every mom that I know tells me that once you have a child that you immediately develop this "Maternal Instinct." I just hope that I get that instinct when I do have a child. Dont get me wrong...I want to have a baby someday, but what is the point of me having this blog if it is about documenting weight loss??? I would like to be married for a while and buy a home and be more stable than I am now. One of my good friends emailed me today to tell me that she is expecting her second child. I just can't believe it and I am very excited for her. It's just that...if I were in her shoes...I dont know if I could handle it.... Oh well...that's her life. I wish her well.

So the weekend went very well. We went to the concert on Friday and had a great time. We were really close to the stage so I could see Howie Day sweat. He looked at me a few times too. Made me have butterflies. Didn't go overboard with the food this weekend either and I think that I may have had only 2 cokes the whole weekend..so that is a plus. Gonna get back to work now. Ta Ta
posted by kellykellykelly at 4:03 PM |



0 Comments: