Wednesday, July 06, 2005
Doesn't it suck when you are craving for something in the morning like a pop tart, or a coke, or a bean burrito and you go to the vending machines at work and the machine that has your delicious bean burrito is OUT OF ORDER??? What is that about? Was it a sign to me that something in the air didn't want me to eat the bean burrito??? I don't get it. There is nothing that I can do since it is the only machine that carries those burritos in the building. They are so good and they are only a dollar. Let me just tell you that this just happened, that is why I am going on and on about it. IM HUNGRY.

So I did really good on the diet last week. I have noticed a difference in the way that my clothes fit, but I really don't notice a physical change yet. I didn't do to well with the diet over the weekend. There was alot of strawberry daqs involved and I know that they aren't healthy. Today will be good though I have my Healthy Choice soup can in my draw waiting for me to open up during my lunch time. Ummmm Veggie Beef! YUCK.
posted by kellykellykelly at 11:23 AM |



1 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm... Kelly.