Friday, July 08, 2005
So here I am like every other American sitting in my cube at my corporate job. Am I working? No I am blogging. But thats ok...this will only take a second. I can't believe that I have already crossed everything off my TO DO List for the day. It's only 10:45!!! What am I to do until lunch? Which by the way I am starving. The diet has gone soso...not as good as it should be. However, I wore a shirt yesterday that I haven't been able to fit into since 2001. So that is progress. I haven't had fast food in a few weeks and I am laying off the cokes still.I know that I am not getting any bigger. Next week has 7 fresh days that I can work even harder at this diet.

So today is friday. Every summer for the past 3 years I have been to a concert. Tonight we are continuing the tradition. My husband and our friends are going to a bar in Dallas and we are going to see the fabulous Howie Day I can't wait. Howie is so good at what he does and he is hot!!!! I just hope that I can control myself and that I don't get too drunk I can't enjoy the show. So I hope that everyone has a HAPPY FRIDAY and a safe weekend. Toodles!
posted by kellykellykelly at 1:03 PM |



0 Comments: