Wednesday, June 29, 2005
This morning when I woke up I didn't think that it was going to be a good day. I woke up about 10 minutes late. It quickly changed my outlook on the day when I was able to fit into a shirt that I have not been able to wear for a long time!! It fits...and it doesnt look uncomfortable...it looks how it is suppose to look! I don't know what I did, but it fits and I look cute today haha. Then I got to work 10 minutes earlier than normal and I went to the vending machine to get my pop tart and I got it for free. It gave me back the dollar that I put in the machine. What a day! I know that I am really excited about something really small, but it is really making me feel good today.

So last night the baby was sick which made me sad. He is with his mom right now since she is staying home. We should have him back in a few days. Last night was my cheat night, I had a piece of pizza and 2 breadsticks, but I couldnt eat it all, really wasn't tasting that good. So I didn't try to finish it off. I felt so gross after I ate it. So whatever I am doing its working. Oh and I didnt work out, but I had good reasons. I can fit in to some smaller clothes!!! Woo Hoo! Have a good day!!
posted by kellykellykelly at 9:40 AM |



0 Comments: