Tuesday, July 12, 2005
Today was the first day that BestFriendAdam started his career. According to "The Company" that I work for the first day that you start the job is the day that you start your career. BestFriendAdam got a job were I work. I am so exicted for him. Hopefully we will enjoy his job as much as I do. We had lunch together and puffed on a few cigs. It was nice to see a familiar face from the outside come in. Its funny the same things that he was saying me about "The Company" were the same things that I was saying when I first started. Seems too good to be true. I just wanted to dedicate this entry to him and tell him Congrats and I look forward to seeing him everyday again.
posted by kellykellykelly at 2:04 PM |



1 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
My dear, dear, Kelly...

Woo - FUCKIN' - HOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Love ya,

Adam