Monday, June 27, 2005

My husband and I try to go out of town at least once a month to visit some good friends of ours. We usually hang out at their house, go eat some food and have a few drinks. While we were enjoying our selves, I was at the lap top googling Before and After pictures of people that had gone through extreme weight loss. These people set up their own journals, and created forums to document their journey to their weight loss successes or failures. I dont know why but I was taken back for a second. These people didn't have surgery, they just had their own will power and they used these forums, journals, blogs as a form of motivation which inspired me to try it out. Sounds ridiculous doesn't it? Well if it can work for them than maybe it can work for me.

Let me give you a small overview of myself. I recently married the love of my life 6 months ago. Since we have been together I have been comfortable and have let myself go just a bit. I think that I owe it to my husband and myself to be healthy and look the way that I want to look. Sounds easy right? Well, I have a serious issue with weight. I have always battled it. Since I was little I have always danced. I was always the little girl that was a little bit bigger than everyone else. They said that it was how I was built. I struggled with this my whole dancing career. When I was old enough I bought my first bottle of diet pills. THEY WORKED! But I fell into a depression and gained the 25 pounds that I had lost back. Everytime I want to get on a diet I want to go drop the cash to get a magic pill. This time I have to do it on my own so that I can feel better about myself.

This blog will be used to document my journey to weight loss. I hope that utilizing the blog can help me lose the weight. Today I weigh 155 lbs. I would like to weigh 130 lbs.
I will NOT be the FAT wife.
posted by kellykellykelly at 11:20 AM |



0 Comments: