Thursday, November 09, 2006
Literally I am sick and tired...exhausted in fact. I woke up this morning feeling groggy, stuffy and my throat hurts. I proceeded to get ready for the day and then I headed for work. I wasn't hungry so I didn't get any breakfast. It was hard to get through the day and do the things that I needed to do because I was sooo distracted with my symptons. I ate lunch with my boss and she told me that if I was not feeling better that I could take the rest of the day off...so at 3 I came home. I have been home...bored....sick....watching tv and blowing my nose...uh!!! We are supposed to go out of town tomorrow and see some friends so I have to get better so that we can have a good weekend!

Tired - I am sooo tired of having to see my husband on a schedule that we didn't set. I hate this schedule that he is on and the fact that we can't do anything about it. It would not be a wise decision for him to leave. He has a good job and this is only temporary, but it's still sooo hard!!!! We see eachother for 15 mins when we take a break together in the afternoon and maybe 5-10 mins when it is time for me to leave and 30 mins when he gets home. A whole hour..almost...and then half of Friday, thank goodness for Saturday and a few hours on Sunday before he has to go to work. It sucks!! Before this we spent a lot of our time together....that is what we do...we are married and so all about eachother...he is really my other half...he makes me happy...and if I don't have him...I am empty...emails and talking on the phone just isn't the same...thankfully we have that but sometimes they are interrupted when he has to take a call for work.

Once again, I am just having a pity party for myself, but what else am I suppose to do right now when I am home sick in bed...of course I am going to complain to my blog. That's what it's for right?

I am so glad tomorrow is Friday because today will be over and the day after tomorrow will be a full day for us. I can't wait til it's January. sniff!
posted by kellykellykelly at 8:10 PM |



2 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger courtneyl said........
i can so relate to everything that you posted!! r and i have been feeling bad the past couple of days too... i don't think the flu shots on wednesday helped either... we're both feeling pretty crummy now...
hopefully b's hours will get better or something else wonderful will come up!!
i hope you get to feeling better!! don't feel bad, i "use and abuse" my blog too...
:)
 

At 1:52 PM, Blogger Jaisn Hart said........
Hope things get to feeling better soon hun! xoxo