Monday, November 27, 2006
So..Thanksgiving was good...we laid low this year cause I had to work the day after. Went to J&J's and cooked and stopped by the moms house after that. Went to work on Black Friday bored to tears and vegged that evening with the husband and the Wii. Made breakfast Saturday morning, then headed out to Pops house and watched movies, listenend to music and the men in my life got hammered. Pops was out for the count so we headed back to the casa for some shut eye. Sunday came quickly as usual and the husband headed out for work and I had a mini road trip ahead of me. I was the Red Riding Hood of the 2000's. Heading for G-ma's or what I like to call her Nana. I hopped in my explorer with my performance fleece and my goodies to take to Nana. Took about an hour to get there and finally arrived to my destination with her open arms waiting for me. The visit was long over due and was a good one. I hope that she enjoyed it as much as I did. Now I am home and I have some things to think about as far as Nana is concerned. I will open that can of worms later though. There are so many things that I want to say, but I need to think it through before anything is posted.
So tomorrow is Monday, a new day and a new week. Also 7 more days until LC is officially moved back. We are soooo excited. I hope everyone had a safe stuffed holiday. Only a few more days til Christmas!!
posted by kellykellykelly at 12:34 AM |



1 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger courtneyl said........
i'm sorry about nana... if you ever need to talk you know i'm here for you girl!!! i find it hard to deal with members of my family getting older....
it sounds like you and b had a good thanksgiving!! i'm glad to hear that!! it sounds like you had a little fun too, hehe!!
YEAH!! i know you are both so excited to have LC back!!! it's getting so close!!!