Friday, November 10, 2006
This is purely for amusement...but I have to write these things down so when sobriety hits for everyone else they will remember what happend on "Family Night."

1. I wore my headphone and my mother noticed, yet she remained talking to me.

2. They tell me to turn up the radio, but they just talk louder.

3. They always want to get my husband drunk.

4. Mom tells stories even if no one is listening and DW sits there and makes noises but he is still listening.

5. We don't fight we just yell.

6. DRUNK BITCH

7. Don't ask a congo player at a bar full of bikers if he can play Babaloo

8. You shouldn't order a drink if you forgot you wanted to order a drink

9. After he has a shot of 101 he is 5 minutes behind everyone else for the rest of the night.

10. No one will scratch her back so she scratches on the wall

11. They are sweeter to the dogs than to each other.

12. There is never a dull moment

13. The house feels like a F-ing icebox

14. CAUTION: He flips out of his chair!

15. What time does he get off work???

16. They talk to each other but never listen

17. Shut up means I love you

18. Bull Shit means I love you too

19. This is my house!!!

20. If you hear all these things and get to witness an event that might involve movies that are never watched, alcohol, smoke, the cops, eating at a resturaunt and not getting kicked out or a telephone poll...you have been apart of " Family Night " with my parents.
posted by kellykellykelly at 9:57 PM |



0 Comments: