Tuesday, November 14, 2006
I don't have much going on right now. I noticed I really haven't blogged in a few days so I just wanted to post something small.

I am feeling better than I was last week although my hunny and I were sick up until yesterday. There is just something going around. I am feeling better today and he is too.

I put some items on ebay so that I could get some extra cash and go shopping. We are trying to get rid of things around the house that we don't need anymore that someone might be looking for and make some extra cash of course.

Don't have any big plans for the week except to get back to feeling 100% and going to through house to get everything LC proofed. He will be back for good in a few weeks and I want to make sure that everything is ready for him.

That is about it. Pretty dull at the moment. I got a new Jennifer Aniston movie so I think I am going to watch it until the husband gets home from work. Hope everyone is having a good week. Will post more when there is more going on.

Laters.
posted by kellykellykelly at 10:11 PM |



1 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger courtneyl said........
GIRL! i know what you mean about feeling bad... i've been feeling bad in the head and now my tummy has been hurting... we've got some stuff going around here too... i can't wait til it's all gone!
i need to get on the ebay stuff too!! make some $$!!