Monday, October 03, 2005
I'll start this off by saying that we have an alarm on the house should anyone decide to break in.

So it is another wonderful Monday. I have been up since 5 o'clock this morning!!!! Why you ask??? Well I will tell you. Last night the husband got off work at about 7ish - came home an ate some pot pies and watched the movie SAW - which by the way I was dissappointed in. Nothing special. Just whinding down from the weekend and getting ready for the week ahead. So after the movie we headed to bed and watched some TiVo an eventually fell sound asleep. Until...

WIRO! WIRO! WIRO! WIRO! THE ALARM FOR THE HOUSE JUST STARTED GOING OFF AT 5 IN THE MORNING! I SPRUNG OUT OF BED AND WAS SCREAMING MY HUSBANDS NAME AND RUNNING TO PUNCH THE KEY CODE IN TO TURN IT OFF.

It was sooo loud. My heart was pounding. My husband went and searched the house and there was no one in the house. I have no idea why it went off, but it scared the piss out of me! After that, my husband got up to get ready for work since he had to be at work really early today. I was afraid to go back to sleep so I watched some I Love Lucy and Saved by the Bell until it was time for me to get ready to go to work. I wish that there would have been a camera in the house. I am sure that I looked like a complete moron going through the house after my husband left for work looking under the beds and checking in the closets and behind doors like a scardy cat.

I don't think that I want to use the alarm tonight. It is funny to think that I pay $20 / month - just to scare the holy shit out of myself.
posted by kellykellykelly at 1:58 PM |



1 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger Jaisn Hart said........
HAHAHA! You were scerd. That's funny. It's ok tho, I scare myself when I'm alone.