Monday, December 18, 2006
Well well well...here I am again and there is so much to blog about. So for those that have been waiting for a belt busting post here goes....

LC came home for the weekend last week. It was wonderful..we made our rounds to his favorite peeps. Then LC, me and the hubby had a some quality time. Later we met up with J&J for some time to see Santa..(note picture below.) Yes we waited in line for 2 hours, but worth it. LC said that he would wait his whole life to sit in his lap. How could you say no to that.

Monday came quick and was the usual. I was waiting for a phone call that evening from LC's mom to give me instructions because as of right now LC will be going to school by our house. YEAH! So...Tuesday morning came quickly - I finished getting ready while he watched cartoons and ate his fruit loops out of the bag. Then it was time to get to school. I walked him inside so that I knew where his classroom was. Then took him to the cafeteria where they hold the kiddos til the bell rings. I had my first maternal moment, I bent down to give him a hug and kiss and he was too embarrassed. Now I know how my mom felt when I did it to her. Sorry mom :)
Wednesday morning was about the same except he was brave enough to go inside by himself, but I did get my hug and kiss before he g out of the car. I felt better. I would go on about the rest of my day at work, but who really wants to hear about that.

LC did come over on Wednesday night to keep me company since we now are on the regular schedule. We went to eat with my mom and sis then went home and he was able to experience the Wii. I must say I was impressed. He beat me a few times and totally kicked my ass at boxing.

Thursday uh...it wasn't friday and I had a headached that I was not able to shake. Soon Friday was here, and so was the migraine. I was sent home early and went straight to bed. After 4 hours of snooze time I awoke and the pain was gone. Guess you could say that I was exhausted considering I get about 5 hours of sleep now. Seeing LC in the morning is worth it.

Now for the weekend...the Christmas shopping was to commence and it did. I have just about everything purchased. A few small items left and everything that I have bought is wrapped thank goodness. Damn, I am tired from typing all this. Anyway..this is long and boring, but it has been my life for the past two weeks. I will catch up more later this week. Only a few more days til Santa comes. I cant wait. zzzz zzzz zzzz zzzz zzzz
posted by kellykellykelly at 12:06 AM |



1 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger courtneyl said........
good post!! i'm glad you did it!! it's cool knowing how your week went and what went on... :) merry christmas to you, boo, and LC!!!
love-
courtney

ps... thank you so much for the gift... you guys are amazing!!