Tuesday, September 13, 2005
I definatley feel better than the last time that I posted.

I went to the grocery store this weekend and bought a bunch of healthy food, so now I don't have an excuse to eat bad, because there is nothing but good food in front of me.

To get me motivated to change my image I got my hair cut. I love it! I cut about six inches off. It feels so much better and I feel more confident about myself.

So today I started the new eat right diet. This morning for breakfast I ate a fat free pop tart which tasted like shit and some blue berry fat free yogurt which was much better.

I brought my lunch today. I made a tuna fish sandwich for myself. It was tuna in water, fat free miraclewhip, relish on whole wheat bread, and no chips. I made myself two sandwiches since I wasnt eating anything else, but I was full after one. So that was good.

Tonight, I plan to take a run when I get home, start dinner, penne pasta with spaghetti sauce and sauteed mushrooms, still need carbs for energy, then relax with an episode of Big Brother.

If I can keep the eating right and exercise up for 30 days, it will be apart of my daily routine and save me a bunch of cash from going out to eat.

So yesterday was a case of the Monday's and my last day to eat bad so I took advantage of that. Last night me and the hubby went to WTF to see some friends, just to pop in and pop out. It was a good visit and a good refresher. Plus, the ride to and from is always great with him. So that is what is going on with me. Post more tomorrow.
posted by kellykellykelly at 1:22 PM |



0 Comments: