Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Here we are - week two of the new year. So far things are going ok with life. We are still slammed at work, which is good for business...although...my lack of sleep has kept me in crappy health...have a cold no cold have a cold etc...I think my nose is immune to kleenex and it doesnt peel anymore because I have rubbed all my skin off. Anyway, January 8th marked the 3 month mark for my hunny's crappy work schedule...guess what...he is still on it!!! My fingers are crossed that he is off the schedule before next Sunday, because that is our 2 year wedding anniversary and we have made plans for the whole day...there is a possibility that we may not get to follow through. Hopefully we will though. So, I made a news years resolution for myself. I would like to start regular visits to the doctor and dentist. I am always so terrified to go so I don't, but I would like to make sure that I am healthy instead of assume that I am...you know just in case. I would rather be smart than sorry. Another resolution was made for us. This year we have made a goal to buy a house. It's time to grow up and stop wasting our money renting. At the moment we are thinking of building now since the preowned homes that I have looked at are crap and I would feel more at ease knowing that I have a warranty should something happen, plus the builder that we are thinking of going with allows you to pick everything for the house so that it is completely customized to your needs. Which I think is cool, but then again it could be a complete bust. We will see...we have made an appointment so I will update on that later.

Ok, well I have drawn a blank, my Nyquil must have kicked in..ready for sleep now. I just wanted to take a few to blog out since it has been a few days and I am sure that you were on the edge of your seat wondering what the hell I was doing...NOTHING hahaha. Have a good week.

Please pray for Britney..she needs all the help she can get YALL. tee hee
posted by kellykellykelly at 11:02 PM |



1 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Blogger courtneyl said........
YEAH!!! that's awesome that you guys are looking to buy/build a house!!!
Girl!! his schedule HAS to change before the 21st!!! it HAS TOO!!!
:) i've got all my fingers and toes crossed for you both!!!