Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Well Monday was a typical Monday except my husband got to stay home from work because he was sick. I would have rather stayed with him to help him feel better, but I couldn't leave. When I got home I made dinner and we were watching some TV. Got a phone call from my Nana, but it ended up being my cousin. She was in town and wanted to come visit. I was so excited to see her. She looked great and had some good stories to tell. It was really nice to see her. She left for Miami yesterday. I hope that she has a blast and a safe trip. I can't believe how much she has grown up.

I woke up yesterday morning feeling terrible. I think it was something that I had ate the night before. I got sick while I was brushing my teeth! I managed to make it to work but I couldn't take it. I was in and out of the bathroom and I couldn't get any work done. And I was my 90 days yesterday. I feel bad that I had to leave, but I made it home and slept all day until my husband came home and we watched a movie and then I went back to sleep. I couldn't eat at all yesterday. I woke up this morning and I feel much better. Must have been a mean 24 hour bug.
posted by kellykellykelly at 9:26 AM |



0 Comments: