Wednesday, July 27, 2005
So I get a meeting request from my boss yesterday telling me that her and my director have some exciting new to tell me and that they wanted to meet up at 4:00 that afternoon. Well, I left work yesterday not knowing the secret.

So I come into work today and there is another meeting request with apologies for not having the meeting yesterday and that we would meet today. So at 10:30 we all meeet up.

This isn't big news for anyone, but I really benefit from it.

So the deal is "The Company" that I work for has decided to do some straightening up and updating their employees job descriptions AND their pay. This was active as of July 1, 2005 and I will see this on my next paycheck that I get on Friday.

Isn't that cool though...I got a raise just for being an employee..didn't do anything special.

This is just about the most eventful thing that is going on in my life right now besides playing scary videogames with my husband and dodging all the pregnant women that are around me.
posted by kellykellykelly at 6:33 PM |



1 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Helllllll yeah :)